until 6/6/06.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

June 6, 2006

I would just like to let it be known that my birthday is on next monday, 6/6/05, and that next year in 2006 my birthday will fall on 6/6/06. Im not sure what will happen on 6/6/06, but I have a few guesses:

  1. I will have a birthday.
  2. I will have a birthday and the world will end.
  3. I will be burned alive at the stake
  4. I will become the devil
  5. Nothing (the world had already ended by then)
  6. There will be a big 6/6/06 convention and I will be invited and we will all ring in the devil's year together.
Granted, nothing spectacular seems to have happened on previous 6/6/06's (june 6 1906, 1806, 1706, 1606, etc), but times are crazy these days so you never know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 7 said...

Ciao petezilla ! Non potevi esprimere meglio il tuo pensiero riguardo a June 6, 2006 . Complimenti per il tuo blog, รจ davvero bello! Continua a tenerlo aggiornato! Se ti va di visitare il mio sito che riguarda scommesse clicca su questo link: qui troverai solo scommesse !

4:10 AM

 
Anonymous 7 said...

What can I say in addition to June 6, 2006 ? I think that you explained it very well! Would you be interested in a website about scommesse sportive ? Have a jump on it and look for something that you can be interested in! You'll find only scommesse sportive .

6:49 PM

 
Anonymous Zooman said...

Dude,

2 days 22h 30min to 666
*Runs and hides in bunker*

Maybe u are the Son of all that is evil.
Maybe you will bring the armies of death and mercilessly decimate the human race.
Maybe
We shall see Petezilla
*Clutches Limited Collectors edition ELVIS plate*

We shal see

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares