until 6/6/06.

Friday, July 08, 2005

No Shit, Sherlock!

I would like to introduce you to "No Shit, Sherlock!" which will be a featured post I'll make for all the things you read about in the science news that make you think "they had to fucking do research to find that out?!"

A recent article said that brains work in analog, not digital.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/02/analog_or_digital/

It not only sickens me but also frightens me to know that anybody ever thought that our minds worked in a digital way. I guess when neuroscientists first studied human brains, they looked at the noodley mass of tissue and said "By Jove, it looks like circuitry!" It's good to know that the people who determine our sanity have been looking at our brains all the wrong way. Our brains are dynamic and organic? Who could've guessed?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

HAHAHAH! I like this post a lot! I can't wait to see more of these! "no shit sherlock" i likee it a lot, good idea and good job!

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares